Untitled As Of Yet  

Posted by shadow15

I guess it goes without saying that I've never written a blog before, but it's never too late to start. Unfortunatley, I probably won't dish out anything worthwhile, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

The latest project from Newbie Entertainment(which is the name of our "company") is a movie made solely with the Call of Duty engine. We're basically using Modern Warfare, and it's gonna be a lot of work. I've been watching tutorials and stuff for film making so we can put the shots together nicely. I believe it's going to be really cool and I'll post updates about our work whenever we get them.

Well, I guess that's it. Maybe next time I'll write something of substance.
esther

This entry was posted on 4:01 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments