Mutiny - It's a Bad Thing  

Posted by shadow15

You know the feeling. Right after defeating 3 computers with your team mates, that awesome feeling of victory. Sweet.

And you also know this feeling, but it isn't as sweet. When you see your lines of men being attacked by your own team members! One player decides to lead a mutiny against the team and doesn't even say anything. There was no chance to get back to our bases. In fact, the 3rd computer hadn't even been eliminated yet, when my large army turned into a pool of blood and Hydralisk guts. Gross.

Of course, my surprise quickly turned to strategy as I left the game.
What better way to avoid a humiliating defeat than to leave the game before it happens? It may be cowardice, but it's my way of exacting revenge on the mutinous traitors.

Watching my Hydralisks die hurt real bad. All the time and effort put into building 187 Hydralisks, just to see them killed by your own team members is a truly sad thing. Of course, I've done my share of eliminating teammates, but when it's happening to you, it's a different story.

Here is my silent plea to all the mutinous traitors around the world : let us know before you start to kill us. Please.


This entry was posted on 2:16 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I agree. I feel for your dead Hydras. Sniff sniff.

We didn't even have any time to prepare! We used to agree to things like that. We would all withdraw our troops, and then go against each other. Well, we are just going to have to be our guard next time.