My school  

Posted by shadow15

This is my school.
It's as cheesy as it looks. And those trees aren't even there anymore. And those bushes were attacked by hordes of freshmen trying to be cool. They aren't there either. I don't understand how they manage to house all the high school students in Barceloneta in this tiny place. No actually, I can understand it. With 20 kids in each class, 12 classes each grade, there isn't much to house.

Today, I think I had 3 classes. Pretty normal for me, abnormal for students in the United States. it wasn't that bad, waiting for my classes to begin in the extreme heat. Ok, maybe it is a little bad. And then, today was even better. It rained for a couple of minutes, and then it was extreme heat for the rest of the day. Terrible.

When I went to Spanish class half of the students came to class. This is a picture of them.

The majority of the students don't ever come to class. And when they do, it's just to play around and make a lot of noise. It's annoying for those of us who really want to work. Maybe I should just say its annoying for me, 'cause I'm the only one who wants to work. When they've finished horsing around, they cry to the teachers for "un proyecto". A project. Dumb projects. They ask for them, and then their parents do them. Honestly, we're in high school. You'd think their parents wouldn't do their work for them. You'd be wrong.

I think I've become an expert in waiting for a class to start. I know where to sit at what time so the sun doesn't get me and burn me up. Unfortunately, we can't even leave to eat food until lunch because they've decided to lock the gate. I think they think it stops people from cutting, but students who cut are always gonna cut, even it they can't go into town.

Today, my Biology teacher made Puerto Rican school history. She gave us work.

This entry was posted on 5:20 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I would think that kiddies would like empty classrooms cause they like empty heads. They have the nerve to call this Superior School. It should be called Inferior School. Who was the dumby who decided to move to this jungle? Oh yeah, that would be me.
~j~

Thats messed up the things that make PR history.